Tax Returns

For wages and salary earners with interest and dividends at a fixed fee. We’re able to help get refunds on tax you’ve overpaid and unlike many who offer this service, we do it for a fixed fee, not a percentage like some tax refund companies. We’ll diligently work to make sure you get back what you’re entitled. We offer this service for wage and salary earners and provide interest and dividends. Please note this is offered within NZ only.

To find out if you’re entitled all we need is your IRD number and a driver’s licence.

Get in touch and we’ll talk you through the process.

Go Back

Sign up to our newsletter

Follow us